Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Happy 4/20
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

Oh, your facing far worse every day with the enormous increase in prescription opiates ( all with "do not drive" labels ). Not to mention texting, psych drugs, talk radio, road ragers etc. I have been using THC/CBD salve for arthritis and its amazing. It has actually reversed affected areas. Topical application, zero "buzz"
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

Exactly, you shouldn't have to face that crap either. Keep in mind, I never said pot didn't have a practical application. I just don't consider driving among them.
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

Manfred58sc wrote:
Oh, your facing far worse every day with the enormous increase in prescription opiates ( all with "do not drive" labels ). Not to mention texting, psych drugs, talk radio, road ragers etc. I have been using THC/CBD salve for arthritis and its amazing. It has actually reversed affected areas. Topical application, zero "buzz"

Here's a real world testimonial. Local channel here profiled several families that have moved to Colorado so their kids could receive anti seizure medication. One of them was in law enforcement, he said it wasn't a hard choice to make. Either help his son or stay in a place where were the very thing that alleviated his suffering was vilified and maligned by those that profit from keeping it illegal. Someday the light will come on and folks will realize big brother has lied to them.
enjoyther1de
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

I've seen firsthand how immensely it helped people with cancer. I'm fully for it being legalized. Alcohol kills many Cannibis has yet to kill a single user. Willie Nelson is still kickin...
Spezialist
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

I'm Cool
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

enjoyther1de wrote:
Cannibis has yet to kill a single user.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-denver-deaths-tied-to-recreational-marijuana-use/

So much for that one.
enjoyther1de
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

There was more than just thc in then brownies.
enjoyther1de
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

Orr, I gotta get to Colorado and try some of that shit.
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

There is use and abuse of all substances and activities. Sober,alert drivers are the most desirable. The stress (insanity?) of modern life leads many to seek chemically altered states of being. Cannabis probably has the least social impact and is rightly celebrated for that reason. A free and transparent society will allow and regulate such activities with a harm reduction strategy. Prohibition has run its course.
Enkiel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

jwp67 wrote:
enjoyther1de wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-denver-deaths-tied-to-recreational-marijuana-use/

So much for that one.

reading the article, the guy jumping off a 4th floor was just stupid. With such abuse of those "cookie", i guess he was bound to die one way or another...

He's told to cut the cookie in 6 parts, and eat one at a time, while he decide to instead eat many cookie...

that's like saying you should ban (again) alcohol because some people abuse of it... Or better, anti-depressant.
KTPhil Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

jwp67 wrote:
enjoyther1de wrote:

So much for that one.

Tentative link at best, and from a large overdose. Comparing a fart (pot) to a nuclear explosion (drinking). Try again.
lonotch
Samba Padrino

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

God made weed, man made alcohol.

Who do you trust?

German Folks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

The person that made that cookie should be held accountable. I mean really? A six dose cookie? If the guy smoked a fatty before he bought the cookie, he would have eaten a whole damn box of them. If bartenders & party hosts can be held responsible for their patrons/guests actions for over serving alcohol then surely a dispensary can too.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.

Last edited by TDCTDI on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

lonotch wrote:

Who do you trust?

I don't use either. VW is my drug of choice, lol. I'm just pointing out the two sides to every story. Cross over children, all is well in the light.
enjoyther1de
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

jwp67 wrote:
lonotch wrote:

Who do you trust?

I don't use either. VW is my drug of choice, lol. I'm just pointing out the two sides to every story. Cross over children, all is well in the light.

Vw is the most expensive drug to be on.
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

Google krokadil
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
Google krokadil

Yeah, I've seen those several times & it still amazes me that people get so far gone or desperate that they do it anyway. "The faces of meth"is another (although it's a good way to see the common effects so you can avoid individuals with the habit.).

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
enjoyther1de
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

Just read the full article. Homeboy died from the 6 story fall. Not the weed. Homegirl got shot by a husband who was also on scrips. She didn't take any weed.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

I got lotsa weed....just the rong kind.....hmm I should get some good seeds and have some good grass....so I could sit on my ass and watch the world go by....pain free.
HMVWNAB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: Happy 4/20 Reply with quote

Link

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: