Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Sidecar VW Powered
Forum Index -> Other VW Vehicles/Volksrods Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
2weel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:29 am    Post subject: Sidecar VW Powered Reply with quote

For SHIFT"S & GIGGLE"S

Just took this out this weekend to a Sidecar Show. Thought I would share with all us "OTHER" VW people's!

This is my Willis 4's with a Ural side car. T3, 1600cc, DP, Kick Start. Been sitting patiently in the corner for almost 4 years, 3 plus for sure. I finally prioritized getting it back on the road. I added an electric starter so Mamma can hit the button and GO!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Dr OnHolliday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Sidecar VW Powered Reply with quote

Nice ride
1965 Type 1 sunroof Baja / about 70k miles on self-rebuilt '74 1600 and counting / SP heads and aftermarket valve keepers / non-doghouse shroud with external cooler and filter / 1.5 qt extended sump / Weber 32/36 DFAV progressive carb / 009 dist with Pertronix / 1.25 ratio rockers and ball adjusters / 1.5" stainless steel J-pipes and carbon steel baja exhaust
2weel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Sidecar VW Powered Reply with quote

Thanks DH,

It's one of those things that just puts a grin on your mug when you play with it. Been sitting for years and altho I had no forgot what fun it is, after riding it again it reminds me to never let it sit idle again. Time is racing bye! Got to get all the Shift's & Giggle's in I can !

2weel
helowrench
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Sidecar VW Powered Reply with quote

Beautiful piece right there.
73 914 1.7
12 Passat 2.5 Highway cruiser
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Other VW Vehicles/Volksrods All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: