Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW Aircooled Society - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VW Aircooled Society
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 08, 2024
VW Aircooled Society
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: VW Aircooled Society - [email protected] Reply with quote

Starting this Feedback Thread for Feedback to be placed based on your experience buying from us. We normally sell the products that we have designed from various contributors in our society of VW owners and Enthusiasts. Sometimes we also sell used items.
Our desire is to establish a great buying experience for YOU the Buyer.

Who we are:
VW Aircooled Society is a division based in Miami, FL and was born out of a desire to design and manufacture innovative products for the air cooled Volkswagens we own and love. We are a small group of laborers who spend most of our leisure time thinking how we can better our rides. It started with an idea that was shared between two people which were the pioneers of a concept that quickly spread over another group of fellas to have a specialized community of Aircooled VW enthusiasts who possessed a pungent desire to enhance their Volkswagens by innovating parts and technology for Airccooled VWs.

So visit our Online portal at: www.VWAircooledSociety.com or right here on the Samba in the classifieds section.

We welcome your feedback as well.

Auf Wiedersehen,

Wolfgang Kräuter

[Admin note: fixed thread title so it links to your profile & ads]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FuzzyBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: VW Aircooled [email protected] Reply with quote

I just ordered rear bumper for my Manx from these guys. It showed up promptly and in great shape. They have good prices and work with you to find the lowest shipping rates. I would definitely order from them again with confidence.
VW Aircooled Society
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: VW Aircooled [email protected] Reply with quote

FuzzyBug wrote:
I just ordered rear bumper for my Manx from these guys. It showed up promptly and in great shape. They have good prices and work with you to find the lowest shipping rates. I would definitely order from them again with confidence.

Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
low and slow 69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Aircooled Society - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wolfgang was great... I ordered a fuel cap from an older jag for my volksrod and was a great help. The cap came, was exactly what I ordered.. packaged great and delivered super quick. very happy with the service and part I bought.

Todd from Minnesota
hiroshi9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Aircooled Society - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just ordered door hinge caps for my beetle from these guys.
I'm satisfied with these dealings. Very Happy
NoahJones1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: VW Aircooled Society - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just ordered a front head support "Napoleon Hat" from Aircooled Society, and am very well pleased, Their prices are way, way, better than anything I can find locally (SoCal). Their shipping rates are reasonable, and most importantly they have great communication which I appreciate. I will gladly purchase from them again!
WMAGRU
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Aircooled Society - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased the hand wiper system from VW Aircooled Society. The item is a quality product and reasonably priced. It will be a cool addition to my 1972 dune buggy once it's completed. Great folks, easy to deal with.

Bill Magruder - St. George, Utah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW Aircooled Society
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Aircooled Society - [email protected] Reply with quote

WMAGRU wrote:
I recently purchased the hand wiper system from VW Aircooled Society. The item is a quality product and reasonably priced. It will be a cool addition to my 1972 dune buggy once it's completed. Great folks, easy to deal with.

Bill Magruder - St. George, Utah

Thank you for your feedback Bill...
Tune in soon for Surfboard Mount kit.. enjoy the Manual Wiper System

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Jim Schield
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: VW Aircooled Society - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick and easy. No problems. Great prices.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: