Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Empi Crap Carb
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bncjr8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Empi Crap Carb Reply with quote

Wythac don't worry I will leave you alone. Sorry I'm not a VW superman like you.
bncjr8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Empi Crap Carb Reply with quote

Thanks I seen that also and that will be my last resort. I already have 3 grand in this total and was really hoping I could figure this out myself but it is testing me. I got it for 2500 and thought I could put 500 in it and I'm good but not the case so far.

Again sorry wythac that this is simple to you and I'm a dummy.
hillmotorsports
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Empi Crap Carb Reply with quote

Dummy seems extreme....
More like uneducated, a novice making rookie oversights.
A year from now you'll look back at this and laugh.
None of us were born with vast VW knowledge, it was all acquired through experience and research by everyone on this forum.

(With way more projects than spare time!)
wythac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Empi Crap Carb Reply with quote

Backhanded compliments and self pity won't fix your engine. Get a compression test tool, a book, and spend some time in the engine forum. Don't spend another dime on parts until you have done these things

Read the forum rules and abide by them. I'll ask the moderator to lock or even remove these threads if you can't.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: