Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Beetle convertible transmission problem
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
okin02
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Beetle convertible transmission problem Reply with quote

Hello!
My name is niko and i need your help. please excuse my english. Embarassed
I am rebuilding my transmission(bug, convertible 1966, 1300ccm) and now i´m not sure if the orientation of the parts is correct. please take a look on the picture and maybe you can tell me the right orientation of the parts. The outer part is "simple" because of the stamped number 4(face to 4th gear). but i´m not sure of the inner part.

thank you very much Very Happy
regards from europe!
niko
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Dougy Dee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Beetle convertible transmission problem Reply with quote

The chamfer on the hub id goes to the 3rd gear side.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
okin02
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Beetle convertible transmission problem Reply with quote

hello!
thank you for your fast answer!!
do you mean this chamfer?

best regards from austria
niko

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Dougy Dee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: Beetle convertible transmission problem Reply with quote

yes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: