Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Adjustable drop spring plates
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buzzfagan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Adjustable drop spring plates Reply with quote

Does anyone make an adjustable spring plate for a swing axle that is the drop/"z" configuration other than atom werk. This things are a little pricey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dale M.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Adjustable drop spring plates Reply with quote

"Z" plates don't work...

Dale

"Kellison Sand Piper Roadster" For Street & Show.
"Joe Pody Sandrover" Buggy with 2180 for Autocross (Sold)
============================================================
All suggestions and advice are purely my own opinion. You are free to ignore them if you wish ...
Buzzfagan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Adjustable drop spring plates Reply with quote

Oh really. Why do they not work?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wythac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Adjustable drop spring plates Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=212669&highlight=adjustable+spring+plates

A search in the beetle forum for your year chassis will usually unearth more, and often more useful and detailed info than the few responses you'll get here on something that applies to a larger peer group of VW owners
overdue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Adjustable drop spring plates Reply with quote

they work great

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
manxdavid
Samba Member

Location: David Jones, Anglesey, North Wales, UK. Manxclub #678.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: Adjustable drop spring plates Reply with quote

overdue wrote:
they work great

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I think he means Z shaped ones...

http://atomwerk.org/PM_SA.html
overdue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Adjustable drop spring plates Reply with quote

my bad , the adjustable ones without the "z" drop works great
Efni
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Adjustable drop spring plates Reply with quote

Don't bother with atomwerk.. You won't get the product you ordered... 2 months I've waited for a set of Drop Plates, nothing.. Excuses, but no drop plates..

SMH....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
billy270
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Adjustable drop spring plates Reply with quote

I dissagree i just got mine today he was not rude took about two weeks they look great and for 150 a good deal
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: