Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bryan wilson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bryan wilson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Sage79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan's top notch! Just bought a Type 4 part motor I'd been looking for for a while and he was fairly priced and super quick. Thanks Bryan!
'77 delux 2.0FI 090Auto - now my son's
Old n' slow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Bryan Wison Feedback Reply with quote

Bought a Distributor from Bryan, shipped fast and securely, it was just like it was pictured/advertised and he even added a good Distributor Cap that wasn't in the picture plus a hold down clamp. Thanks for both extras they are greatly appreciated : )

1964(sunroof)1967 & (2)1968 Beetles , 1968 Squareback , 1963 (23 window )Deluxe Sunroof Bus , 1969 Westphalia camper, 1974 Dasher , 1985 Vanagon , (2) 1981 Rabbit Diesels & a 1991 Jetta Diesel .
brian.lawrence
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Good seller Reply with quote

Bought rear brake backing plates. Bryan got everything shipped out very quickly, with good packaging. Item was as described. Very happy with the transaction.
conrad1468
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Fast shipping and reasonable prices. I would buy from him again.

The Vanagon coolant pipe looks great. Thank you!
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FreshAirVWCarClub/info
thesamba link
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=363031
Official website
http://www.freshaircarclub.com/
Look us up on Facebook, too
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I made Bryan an offer on a part, he was quick to reply. He accepted Pay Pal with no fees.
His packing was only upstaged by his honest description of the advertised part, While he was not personally responsible for the timely shipping of the part, it arrived safely in a timely fashion.
As far as I can tell this guy is on top of his game.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volksguy69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an ECU for a 69 Squareback from him. It arrived quickly and seems to be working fine. Would recommend this seller.
cseauto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

We ordered a couple of parts from Bryan Friday and after sending him a paypal, I went back out in the shop for the rest of the day to finish some customer's cars.
Monday morning I saw an email from Bryan that he had not received the paypal. I canceled the first payment and sent a second one, and the parts we ordered showed up the same day !

Bryan actually shipped them to us despite the paypal issue on good faith Cool Cool Cool

An absolutely outstanding seller right here.
Thanks again Bryan !
We'll definitely be checking your ads next time we need a part we don't have ~

CSE
moonstomper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

got a pair of rear ash trays for my bug from bryan and they arrived as described. he replied to all my mails promptly and i'm very happy with the items. will surely check his ads for other parts i might need in the future.

thanks!
BerneseMtnDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a door handle for my bus and it was shipped quickly. Great service.

Steve
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Type 3 fan and pulley. Showed up fast and just as described. Thank you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wigglesworth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some Type 3 injector seals which Bryan posted promptly to the United Kingdom.
Postage was more than reasonable, the seals were well priced & I'm extremely happy with the whole transaction.

Cheers Very Happy
ermuckelberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bryan sold me the last piece of tin for my 76 Westie. Now my wife expects to go for a ride tomorrow, thanks!😉
pittwagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bryan sold me some T4 bus exhaust parts recently. The shipping was fast, the parts were well packaged and the items were exactly as described. And the price was reasonable. I would definitely do business with him again.
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of rear bumper brackets for my 76 beetle. Excellent communication, fast shipping and the parts were exactly as described. An excellent seller!
TeamSpatula
Samba In The Rain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a starter in an amazingly short amount of time, like 3 days after sending paypal. Great price, great communication, and super-fast shipping...thanks,
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58Dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of front spindles. Bryan got everything shipped out very quickly, with good packaging. Item was as described. Very happy with the transaction. THANK YOU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
westyman71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought an 85 throttle body from Bryan.

Looks and functions great. Better than expected.

Really fast shipping. All sellers should be like him
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Honest seller. I've been doing business with Brian for decades and have never once ever been let down.

Mikel Chinn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Blue_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good deal. Fast shipping. Thanks!
tommu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an EGR valve that was described honestly and priced keenly. Shipping was very quick and the valve ended up to be perfect. I'll happily buy more parts from Bryan.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: