Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Shaved turn signals
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barter_Builder
69 FI/AC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Shaved turn signals Reply with quote

I shaved my turn signals and needed to know if anyone knows where I can get some LED lights that will mount flush on my front bumper?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fastorange72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mid America has a nice headlight setup I just got for my super. They are headlights with a parking light and driving light also built in. The lights are good, but I need to get a brighter turn signal bulb because now my signals blink too fast. Other than that they are great. If you order them, try to buy the lights without the wiring kit, because I just used all the factory wires and could've saved like $50...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: