Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jim Buys - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintagespeedwerks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 10, 2024
joshbuchan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with! Worked with me getting an NOS screw terminal brake light switch to Canada. Thanks Jim!!
therealfrogman
Samba Guitar Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an awesome transaction and experience working with Jim, he seems to have things ready to go at time of purchase, no complaints.

Bob Ross

Really appreciate what Everett has done here. Almost like he hand picked some of you. I am very thankful for all the help I get here.
ratsnotmice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great Samba transaction. Thanks Jim for a trouble free and easy buying experience!

Can't wait to use the RAC Automotive Oscilloscope!

Mike
roymartian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought d reg cover great to deal with someone honest and trust worthy - thanks highly recommended
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flawless transaction and smooth communication.

Provided proactive shipment information and packed the part very well for transit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wuwei75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Jim Buys - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought a car from Jim (72 fastback). I couldn't be more pleased with the car and with Jim's service. His description was accurate and his price was fair. He even helped me with some spare items for the fastback.

I've also bought from Jim in the past and he's always been great to deal with. Very highly recommended.

1972 Fastback (Maude)
Otan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Jim Buys - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of wheels from Jim and transaction was smooth, good price, well packaged and good communication.

Thanks Jim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yoger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Jim Buys - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought some parts and a tool from Jim. all went well with the deal, great samba member!
ultrarareparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Jim Buys - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set a SA sprint star. Very happy with transaction.
Excellent reproduction. Great packaging.
rosevillain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Jim Buys - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of wheels. Arrived before I expected them, well packed. New wheels are beautiful! Would not hesitate to buy from again.
Lowrider63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Jim Buys - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super happy with Jim at Vintagespeedwerks!! I got a great deal on a set of wheels for my Type 1. Talked to Jim on a Monday, paid with PayPal later that day and had my wheels on the Thursday. He was quick to answer any questions I had and quite professional. I also saved a LOT of money!!! I can’t stand paying more for the exact same product. Shop around like I did then buy from vintagespeedwerks you will not be disappointed.
Keith
Lowrider63
youravrgcracker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jim Buys - [email protected] Reply with quote

Stand up guy who was super easy to deal with. I literally had the wheels I ordered in 4 days. Price blew everyone out of the water. Definitely worth doing business with and I will again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: