Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Clara - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Clara
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Kiwi1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Six piece panel set for our 57 RHD bus arrived here today on the bottom of the planet - New Zealand --beautifully packaged with lots of protection and they look fantastic-very well made- its a credit to you- I found Clara very easy to deal with Thanks Clara
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lee Hedges
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not have a higher recommendation than for Clara! The transaction went smoothly with fantastic communication, easy payment, & tracking along the way. Interior panel set for our 1963 Double Cab are beautiful! Thanks!
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super easy to deal with, packaging was incredible, finished product is amazing!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

ShrediKnight
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a set of the interior panels for my panel and they're really great.

Arrived here in England reall well packaged and quickly.

If I ever need anymore I'll be shopping here!
Jer*Fab
Samba Welder Dude

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a RHD set of barndoor panels from Clara and they are superb! The packaging truly was done with care and I'm very happy with the product. Thanks!

Also Narrowed Bug and Bus Beams!

Follow us on FaceBook and Click the "Like" Button or Instagram
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brettsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like everyone else said. I purchased the six piece front panel set with pockets from Clara. I could not be happier,
She was very pleasant to talk to on the phone, took the time to answer all my questions.

Panels shipped in five days with exceptional packaging.

If you are in the market for bus panels, I highly recommend Clara.

If I ever need to order again, I will get the panels predrilled.

My 59 kombi build.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=635003&highlight=

My buggy build.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=558601&highlight=

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289807
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lee Hedges
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing but high-praise for Clara & her interior panels! Easy ordering, excellent packing, quick production & delivery, tracking notification, and of course quality. Could not be happier with the set I received for my Light Gray 1963 Double Cab truck!

Ran When Parked
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: First Class Reply with quote

Clara is a first class seller from start to finish.

I bought the cab panels for a '67 Westy (plus all the hardware to install) and the wood roof panels for the pop top version of the camper. The pop top panels were a special order because she didn't have an ad up at the time. She made them for me anyway. The product is great.

She must have a PhD in packing and shipping. Order some panels and find out for yourself.

Looking forward to my next purchase! Thank you.
adriano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have no words!
Just received the kit of 6 front interior panels for my 64 kombi from Clara.
Delivered to italy in very short time with right shipping costs. Package was too perfect. Each panel has been covered by a cotton cloth and plastic film. Color of the panels is perfect and the drilled holes overlap with the holes of the doors.
This is the right way to encrease the quality and value of a split bus.
Clara, you have done an awesome job and I hope to buy again high quality parts from you in the future.
jamesjones
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

These panels are awesome. I ordered a set of kick panels for my 1963 double cab and the difference in quality between these and what I had are dramatic. I am going to have to order a whole new set of panels now.
Ratt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up my interior panels earlier this week. I couldn't be happier! I can't wait to get them finished and installed! Recommend these panels to anyone that needs and interior. Well worth the price and the minimal wait!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BarryL Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

A couple years ago (at least) I bought the gray front door panels for my '67 bus but never got to installing them. They come protected with a sewn cloth cover that itself is a work of art.

Anyhow, I have a vehicle up on car stands waiting to be worked on that I start (run) now and then that these door panels and been lain flat under on top of a huge sheet of cardboard I pre-laid to lay on whilst working on the vehicle. Every time I run the vehicle I pull out Clara's panels so as not to risk getting oil or any fallout onto them.

Today I lifted the panel to pull out and away from under the vehicle and to my dismay was a two foot square seething teeming pile of termites that I figure must have been nesting for at least 6 months to a year eating away on their foods of choice. Gross! The cardboard was gone, the cloth cover was eaten away, and a huge glop of goop hanging onto the lower panel's gray painted side. I was bummed.

I found a place to tear off the cover and lay the panels flat, painted side up, and survey the damage. No pictures as I was too pissed at myself.

I proceeded to get a rough washcloth and wipe-wipe-wipe to see what was left. To Clara's credit there is barely any evidence of damage, zero warpage, and you would have to know that there was ever any goop to even know where to look. These door panels she makes have proved themselves bullet-proof and not ever been installed!
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my set of panels for my '62 DC minus headliner from Clara and installed after a month or so. Badass product, looks great and came well packaged and protected, as well as with clear and concise installation instructions, if there were any doubt. Would do it all again, but don't think that will be necessary for a long time to come given the quality. Cheers, Clara!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another perfect transaction with Clara! If you are thinking of buying interior panels for your commercial bus, look no further. Great product and the best packing/shipping you could ask for. Thanks again Clara!
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought the set of six Cab panels. They arrived when promised, packaged unbelievably well! Clara installed my original pockets in the door panels. She painted the inside of them to match the panels. The riveting is nice. They came out really nice! All the panels look sweet and will look good with the dove blue. I havent installed them yet because I have to do a few things first. But they look like they will fit nicely. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great product from Clara. I purchased the ceiling Westy wooden bow set for the hardtop camper. Prefectly made and packaged secure.
53kombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently received a set of Clara's barndoor cab door and kick panels. Clara and Greg really knocked this order out of the park, with custom ordered details that make my panels even closer to factory panels than their already great product. Custom made Barndoor style door pockets made from folded and stapled cardboard material, just like originals! The backs of my panels were all painted black to seal them and a corrosion inhibiting paper vapor barrier was glued to the backs of the door panels. The panels arrived in a custom box with Clara's company logo in large print on the side and a very clever built-in carrying handle to help with transport and keep the box oriented vertically for best results. Opening the package was like having Christmas all over again! After getting the box open, I was met with the best packaging I have ever seen! The panels were separated by blocks of dense foam, keeping the pockets from getting crushed. The panels were wrapped in cloth that was neatly taped to itself. The edges of the panels were protected by foam pipe insulation wrapping the entire edge, then everything was shrink wrapped in clear plastic. Needless to say, the panels arrived safely and in perfect condition. If packaging was an Olympic sport, you guys would win the gold medal. I hope everyone that orders from you appreciates the effort you put into making sure your panels arrive safely. I am blown away! Your attention to detail extends into everything you do. Thank you for an amazing addition to my restoration of my '53 kombi. I don't think there is a better product available!!!

Barndoor 25hp case 20-060XXXX (June '53)
Barndoor Eberspacher gas heater. ('53-'55)
1 barndoor 16" wheel (Lemmerz dated 2/53)
NOS german 25hp/36hp oil pump
Zwitter intake manifold
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Clara! Purchased a set of reproduction kick panels for my Mango bus. Top-notch quality as always! Thanks Clara!
sam65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

great product and great service
Merlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Clara - [email protected] Reply with quote

Three years after my initial query I actually managed to place an order...

In case you're wondering, the shipping to my rear-end of the world was more than double the cost of the panels, so...

Clara was kind enough to work within my onerous requirements and my panel kit is now traveling the world with a friend, en route to me. Very Happy

Thank you. Smile

iowegian wrote:
People who are allowed to have signature lines annoy me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: