Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Caswell Plating "Copy Chrome" kit
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Brooks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Caswell Plating "Copy Chrome" kit Reply with quote

Has anyone used this kit or know someone who has? I would like to do a bunch of nuts, bolts and other small parts. Thanks James

http://www.caswellplating.com/kits/copychrome.htm
Lidpainter
Samba Anti-Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried to use their old Silvachrome product and it sucked. I spent about $250 (including special spray gun) and it was a disaster despite the fact that it was supposed to be easy to use. I hope this stuff works better than the crap I bought. In their defense, it would appear that the new Silvachrome they have on their site appears to be different from the stuff I used. The new stuff is one part whereas the old stuff was about six parts.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: