84 Very good mechanical, interior, time for paint. Price: $15000
1984. 4 Speed manual transmission. Everything works well, original 3 way fridge, stove, etc.
Every mechanic I have taken her to has said she is the most stock/original Westy they have seen. She is very good mechanically with very good interior, but it is time for paint and some light body work to bring her to near fully restored.
She came with the name Wilma. Calling her Wilma has seemed to make her very happy over our years together. I have had her since 2006 and have all her service records from then on.
Her previous owner had major service done in 2006 at 183k as follows:
• New Engine Top end, pistons, cylinders, valve job
• New clutch, master cylinder, slave cylinder, pilot bearing package
• New front and rear brakes, rotors, and wheel bearings
• Rebuilt front end by Go Westy
• New tie rod assembly
• New Radiator
• New Catalytic converter
• New Ignition cap, rotor, wires
• New fuel tank fittings
• New fuel hoses and exhaust system
• Upgraded front and rear seats
Since 2006, she has run great and I have taken her into the shop for any issues and had them repaired right away.
In 2006 at 183,530:
• Replace fuse box, block, wiring to all dash systems, printed circuit board, heater blower motor
2012, 194,572 miles:
• Spark plugs, air filter
• New German water pump
• New upper control arm and sway bar bushings
• New rear brake cylinders and parking brake cable
• Replace both front brake calipers and pads
• New kitchen faucet and water pump
• New catalytic converter
• New warm start sensor
• New driver side window control motor
Tires are at 80% rear, 90% front.