1973 Thing Price: $10000
Looking to find a new home for our thing. Do not have to sell but don't drive as often as i would like to. It is not a perfect car but it IS perfectly awesome! no issues or problems. Have driven it all over the place and back it is a little rough but nothing big. Gets plenty of attention and awards at shows took Top 50 the last year of SOWO!
- Floor pans are solid and were replaced by the original owner along with some other panels. I've
gone over most of them but it could use some attention but i didn't see it needing it!
- Up front is a type 1 beam narrowed 2" and has adjusters. along with 2.5" dropped spindles. I still
have the original beam and spindles which will go with it.
- The rear doors have been suicide by utilizing all the original steel. Just rearranged
- Has side curtains, aftermarket but do the job
- Has bumper mounted fuel can which was a dealer option I'm told. and I'm not sure I've seen any
- Out back is a dual carbbed 1776 which again runs great and will take you anywhere. there might
be 2000 mi. on this motor if that. But i do still have the stock running 1600 DP which will also go
- the previous owner also swapped the big tails for the small bus tails
- factory gas heater is in place but i have never tried to mess with it
Again don't have to sell but i am willing to negotiate....unless you learned your negotiating skills from pawn stars or american pickers then dont waste either of our time! thanks. txt or call is best. thanks for looking!