1987 Syncro Adventurewagen SVX Price: 28000 obo
Selling my 1987 SVX powered Adventurewagen Syncro. It runs well and has practically every little upgrade you could want. Note: See link at bottom for more photos.
- Approx 200k mi on chassis I'd say. I've swapped in a different instrument cluster which only reads 154k, but initially it read 168k when I bought it with the other speedo. I've put about 30k on the van since I've owned it (2006).
- 1992 Subaru SVX (approx <100k mi. Bought from Super Rupair in Boulder with supposedly 67k miles. no docs tho)
- RMW exhaust
- RMW engine carrier
- RMW intake
- Coolant design from former H&R motors in Santa Barbara
- Burly shortened oil pan
- OME shocks/struts
- Smallcar springs (2.5" lift)
- Burley extended trailing arms
- Good VC
- Rear diff lock
- Smallcar front big brakes (braided steel lines)
- Burley rear disc conversion (braided steel lines)
- Eberspacher heater (gas)
- Uni-Solar laminate solar panels (60w)
- Dual Odyssey PC1200 aux batteries
- PerfectSwitch isolator
- New LuK heavy duty clutch (<250mi)
- New BFG KO2 tires (30x9.5R15LT)
- RMW rear bumper
- Steel front bumper (unknown origin - welded to frame)
- GoWesty instrument cluster rewire kit
- GoWesty upgraded headlight relays kit
- GoWesty front skid plate
- Isotherm Cruise 42 marine fridge
- Colorado Carefree Awning
- Bamboo wood floors
- Subaru Select Monitor w/SVX cartridge
In addition I have a Tom Sinclair group buy reproduction south african aux fuel tank. I'm including that. I have the original windows, but they leaked and would not open so I replaced them with fixed acrylic panels (no leaks). I have the original windows. I also have some misc parts for an Adventurewagen I'm including.
I have the Carfax report I can send as well. It's clean.