87 westy syncro with 2.5 subie and 5 speed subie Price: $55,000
- 2010 2.5 full small car motor swap with ac cold and working. 45k miles on the motor rebuilt when I bought it at 39k miles. added big brake kit front and rear while there as well. Work was all done Jan 2016
- Brand new from Subaru gears 5 speed trans. Yes in a Syncro! All 100% custom made trans brackets, all brand new T3 bushings, custom drive shaft and shift kit from 5 speed bus.
- Full custom Benz slate grey flat matte wrap 6 months ago. There is a small rust spot under the rear hatch window the size of a dime and a few dents and dings. Wrapped to save the paint and rust till I could do a full windows out paint job
- Stow and go front seats (black leather) and custom rear bunch and jump seat.
- 3 wheel chair battery aux system connected to brand new stereo with 10 in sub under bench, truck fridge and all aux lighting.
- 1 year old 0 lift springs and perch from go westy
- dash fan was done 2 years ago
- All ball joints, bushings etc brand new less than 1k miles
- yakima rack and arb awning (with screen room and tent attachments)
- WAY WAY WAY more in accessories and add on that I can list now.
Passenger window regulator just went out and have just done front CV's and front diff rebuild from AA. Will drive 75mph down the highway at 3000 rpm. All heat, fans everything works great! I will refer anyone who wants to hear from a mechanic on this van as well. I also have just a TON of extra parts for this van, some of which include:
- stock grill and headlights
- stock shifter
- front bra for square lights
- 2 good used CV’s (road trip spares)
- at least 10 fram extra guard oil filters
I am asking $55k Way more than this invested. Send me a note directly for serious inquiries.