1971 Bug Convertible Fully Restored Price: 20500
Complete nut and bolt body off restoration of a 1971 Convertible. Every wire, clip, bolt, rubber seal, everything has been removed, replaced, re-plated, or restored, much of it by Kochs.
The entire car was disassembled stripped to bare metal then painted the original red, then re-assembled using all new parts over a period of a couple years.
- pan was stripped then restored with no undercoating
- no rust anywhere and longitudinals/rockers are original and solid
- rebuilt correct engine- all stock
- rebuilt transmission
- rebuilt suspension/ brakes/ entire fuel system
- new complete wiring throughout
- correct dated and matching original wheels
- new complete top with all hardware, rubber and wood
- includes original Sapphire radio
The chassis section of the heater boxes were not installed when the pan went back on, plus one of the pushrod tubes got damaged.
Only 15 miles on the car since restoration was completed.
Huge file of receipts and currently registered in California with clear title.
This car has no road use or dirt from driving, plus I have spent many hours underneath it making sure its in detailed condition but with some more attention, it would be ready for any show/concours.
Offered for a fraction of the restoration price. Car is now too nice for me personally to drive.