1982 Westfalia Vanagon Price: 10500
Selling my Vanagon Maggie the Magnolia. She runs great and is ready for those summer camping trips!
Vehicle/Year: 1982 Volkswagen Westfalia Vanagon
Transmission: Manual, Diesel
Within last 3 years:
- Replaced alternator
- Replaced battery
- Minor service of oil change/chassis lube/air filter/all fluids checked and topped
- Rear brake shoes, cylinders & drums replaced (7/7/17 and front brakes @ 80%)
- Both tie rods replaced
- Replace fuel filter
- Installed auxiliary battery (wiring done by Fix-Um Haus) that can be charged by a Go Westy solar panel (included)
- Installed new JVC Bluetooth stereo (will run on auxiliary battery)
- New wiper blades April'18
Also comes with:
- Snow chains
- Studded tires on rims
- Engine block heater
- 2 Canopy covers from the Bus Depot, one for the side of the van that attaches to the rain gutters (very easy to put up). The other slides over the rear hatch and creates not only a bug barrier but a little bit of extra room.
- Insulated window coverings perfect for the heat or cold.
- Original curtains
- RV water hose
- Title in hand
The fridge, sink and stovetop all work although the fridge doesn't really keep things cold. I use my RTIC cooler for my fridge.
Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions. I have all service records. Serious inquiries only please.