1999 Eurovan Weekender Price: $19999
This is a Red 1999 Volkswagen Eurovan Weekender VR6 with 172k miles. This camper seats seven and sleeps four. It has a Westfalia pop-top with a double-sized bed and pull-out queen-size bed, table for rear seat passengers and a small DC refrigerator drawer. All back seats are removable allowing it to serve as a cargo van.
Ive owned this van for 4 years and have made road trips to Florida, North Carolina, Michigan, and West Virginia in it. It drives smooth and easy on the freeway at 70+ mph. We have only used it in the summer with it being covered every winter.
Extremely clean inside and out, well maintained, no rust. Interior looks like new, no accidents (clean CarFax), no leaks. Pop top, curtains and snap-in bug screen are in great shape. Has a couple after-market features including stereo, quick-snap awning, and upgraded 16 rims and wheels.
Regular service and maintenance. In excellent working order. Within the last couple of years - new tires, new muffler and exhaust work, new spark plugs & wires, and service on the cooling system.
Has all the standard Weekender features and amenities plus some upgrades:
- Extremely smooth 70 mph+ driving no front-end vibration/shake issues whatsoever
- Pop-top mechanism, canvas and pad in near-perfect condition
- Two 12-volt power sources in the main cabin in addition to cigarette lighter source and 4th 12-volt source in rear
- 1 keyless-entry fob and second standard key
- Never smoked in/no pets
- 7 seats all arm rests function as new
- VW slide-out electric cooler box
- All original curtains included and in very good condition, including windshield curtain
- OEM rear snap-in bug screen & side door bug screen
- Window slides and screens, including canvas window zippers and screens, in like-new condition
- Custom floormats in front and back
- Central locking
- Electric windows
- Stereo with CD player and USB port
- New upgraded 16 rims, tires, and CaveVanTM lift kit
- Snap-in side awning kit
- Folding table
- Tow hitch
I'm happy to provide additional photos and field any questions for those seriously inquiring.