1990 VW Vanagon w/ Solar Panel(!!!) Price: 15000
FOR SALE: Gus, my beautiful Navy Blue 1990 Vanagon. He's a four speed manual.
PICTURES TO COME SOON!!!
- Runs Great - I took Gus on a long roadtrip last summer and he performed immaculately. His compression test results were better post-trip than pre-trip.
- Dedicated Previous Owner: Between myself and the previous two owners, we've spent nearly a fortune on Gus. I've had two major overhauls done at BusLab in Oakland and the previous owner did a lot of work himself. All receipts and work orders included.
- Solar Panel and Auxiliary Battery: The previous owner installed a solar panel and auxiliary batter that can be used to power household appliances. It's awesome.
- Homemade Roof Rack: Beautiful wood roof rack (and ladder) attached to the top to allow for extra room.
- Homemade Wood Paneling and Curtains: Wood panel floor and a homemade wood drink holder in the front.
- CB Radio: If you're into that type of thing.
- Stereo w/ Aux Cord.
- Safe included: For keeping things safe while camping.
- VW Parts Book: The bible of self-maintenance.
- All lights and signals work.
- The odometer reads 290K+ miles. We're slightly suspicious of this, but keep in mind, this isn't all on one engine. From what I/we (at BusLab) can tell, this is a newer engine.
- Minor rusting around the windshield.
- A/C runs, but is not cold.
- The van was keyed when it was owned by a previous owner. It's on my to-do list for the summer to try to paint over it.
- There is some paint coming off of one of the side mirrors.
- Heater squeals when running
- Driver-side smoking window will sometimes squeal/whistle when closed.
- Driver seat armrest has fallen-off (also on Summer to-do list)
- Front driver-side speaker has been blown out.
Looking for $15000 OBO. Will only accept Cash, Cashiers Check, or Confirmed Bank Wire transfer.