1987 Westfalia Full Camper - Very upgraded Price: 39500
This project is complete, has been a blast, and ready to move on to the next one.
In the process, I've gotten to know the fine folks at GoWesty really well (my wife says maybe too well).
Vehicle History (or you can just scroll your Wish List and say "hey, this one already has everything I've dreamt about!"):
- Purchased (1/13, 143,800 miles)
- New GoWesty Engine - 2.45L (10/17, 163,000 miles) with Road Warranty (extended 100% labor and parts for 48 mos, 48k miles)
- New GoWesty transmission - 5 speed manual, with Posi Differential, Freeway Flyer gearing (2/18, 164,000 miles) with Road Warrior warranty (extended 100% labor and parts for 48 mos, 40k miles)
- Rebuilt cooling system (radiator, fan, stainless steel pipes, hoses, thermostat, aluminum housing and junction, water pump, coolant tanks, sensors)
- Rebuilt fuel system (reseal tank, pump, lines, rails)
- Rebuilt braking system (calipers, rotors, braided stainless lines, cylinders, pads, shoes)
- Recaro seats
- Lift Kit (springs, bushings, shocks)
- New OEM Rear axles
- Off road Bridgestone T/A tires and GoWesty custom wheels
- GoWesty steel bumpers
- GoWesty swingaway racking system and bike racks
- Carpet and floor mats
- Pop top canvas
- Pop top struts
- ABS door and interior panels
- Fiamma awning
- Engel MT-45 Refrigerator
- Refrigerator replacement kit (pantry)
- Rear hatch screen
- Windshield cover (with mesh window screens)
- Tire chains
- Auxillary battery
- LED interior lighting
- Truck mirrors
- Many more...
For Sale (169,750 miles, approximately 5k miles per year)
All records, all receipts, no surprises. Talk with the folks at GoWesty or WestyWerks (Broad Street Automotive) to get the skinny.
Just under 170,000 miles. Over $50k invested.
West Coast vehicle
More pictures available and on request.