1987 VW Vanagon/Transporter Westfalia Campervan Price: 26500
Selling 1987 VW Vanagon Westfalia for $26,500 OBO.
This vehicle has been impeccably maintained and well-loved for over 23 years by its 2nd owner since 1995.
Reason for sale: My boyfriend and I now use his SYNCHRO (4WD Vanagon) for our adventures.
This vehicle has never been in a collision and has a clear title (FYI):
- VIN & Title History/Report: http://vincheck.report/archive/WV2ZB0259HH021521.PDF
- Basic VIN Alert Report: http://www.vinalert.com/extradata/main.php?vin=WV2ZB0259HH021521
- automatic transmission
- water-cooled, 2.1 liter (2100 cc) 4-cylinder engine
- engine runs smoothly; no oil leaks or smoke & negligible oil consumption
- rear wheel drive
- alternator harness replacement/upgrade - solid and sturdy!
- air conditioning installed aftermarket
- numerous original mechanical part upgrades
- original white exterior with gray upholstery
- stored in garage only (past 23 years)
- sleeps four (2 upper/2 lower)
- original pop-up canvas tent in very good condition
- new sink & propane stove equipment upgrades
- 6 CD changer added + front & rear speakers upgraded
- original tables & mounts included
- original mesh rear enclosure + all curtains included & in excellent condition
- durable rubber floor mats added
This campervan has been regularly maintained by an expert Vanagon mechanic - records available.
If interested, please call (916/271-3363), text or email.
Serious inquiries only, please.
This is the perfect vehicle for a passionate VW owner to explore the great wide open!