1988 Vanagon Westfalia - SVX Conversion Price: $29000 OBO
- 88k miles indicated, outside respray at some point in its life, normal wear and tear with minor scratches/dents.
- Interior looks to be mostly original, cloth seats in great shape. Newer style head unit. Original curtains and mosquito net
- Propane tank, stove, and sink work well. Fridge is untested.
- SVX swap using Smallcar.com parts done by previous owner
- Used SVX motor installed at North Westy in 2015 (all supporting maintenance and cooling pipes done at this time) after originally swapped motor had head gasket issues (have receipts)
- Taller 3rd and 4th gears
- GoWesty bumpers, wheels, lift kit, and 930 axles
- Originally sold in Florida, then moved to Pacific NW, now in Houston, TX.
- Overall very solid, only a small bubble under the paint under left rear window
- 3,000 trouble-free miles over past 2 years of ownership
- New OEM ignition coils and tie-rod ends installed last year
- Original A/C system intact and holds pressure. Doesn’t blow cold, but has not been diagnosed. Heater works well.
Asking $29,000 OBO
More photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1xqoe5hl3hxj1yc/AABHLnyXbiJo-9spsx6YHCmoa?dl=0
E-mail with further questions: [email protected]
Thanks for looking!