1980 VW Vanagon Westfalia "Shaggie" Price: 17500
Beautifully rennovated classic with minimal rust. Been the owner for 5 years and haven't spared a dime to keep her on the road and running clean. Recently just passed SMOG. Thought I would never sell her, but just got a 4x4 Sprinter.
This vehicle has a Salvage title, as 3 years back there was an engine fire from a old fuel line (which is common on these classics). I put it out almost instantly, and took all insurance money (over $8K) into the engine with all new components. Because of this incident, the vehicle has more $$$ and newer parts into it than most others on the road... so the net in my opinion, is positive. Less than 3,000 miles on all new components. This vehicle has over $25K into it since purchase.
I have all receipts for all the work I've done to her and will happily share for an interested party.
- Rebuilt engine (8K invested into it 3 years ago) ... runs great.
- Extra backup battery installed
- Upgraded Audio System (New Clarion Head Unit and premium Polk Audio MM Speakers) Runs off bluetooth..etc.
- Power door locks with a Viper Alarm (unheard of on these)
- Thule Roof Rack (Mounted low for low profile)
- 100W Solar Panel with Goal Zero Yeti 400 (runs integrated LED lights, charges phones, laptops...etc).
- Vented Skylight (improved airflow)
- New Headliner
- New Tent On Pop Top
- Dry Erase Board on Pop Top Interior
- Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl Wrapped Dash
- Custom Burlap Curtains
- Custom Sunbrella Bed (durable and water resistant fabric)
- Custom Vinyl Pineapple art graphics
- Grip Liner Installed in all drawers
- Custom Artwork on back exterior cabinet panel
- Upgraded Sink Faucet
- Custom Cutting board (where stove top used to be)
- Custom pull out drawer with Custom Van Artwork from @zachcrawfordart
- Rad "SHAGGIE" license plate
- Rare Vintage Spider Style VW Hubcaps
This vehicle completely changed my life and persepective. I would love to see it adventure on with someone who will love it as much as I do.
Feel free to reach out with more questions.