1988 Volkswagen Vanagon Price: 3000
- Clean Interior
- Rust Free
- Solid Frame
- Good body panels
- All glass is intact
- Modified sliding door hinge
- Undercarriage is in great shape
- Rebuilt engine with approximately 4,000 miles on it (value is $1500)
- No Engine (The good news is that you will save money in labor because you will not have to remove an old engine. And you have the opportunity to source the engine of your choice.)
- BMW steel wheels (Approximate value is $400)
- Power mirrors (Approximate value is $500)
- (2) Two jump seats (Approximate value is $700)
- Will need suspension springs and shocks. (Air ride system was previously installed on vehicle. Mounts are present to install OEM suspension if desired).
Title in hand.
Several donor vans are available for $1000-$1250 to make this one complete. Condition of donor vans varies. Contact me for details and pictures.