1987 VW Vanagon Westfalia Syncro (~140K miles) Price: 40000
1987 VW Vanagon Westfalia Syncro (~140K miles)
I am the second owner, he has always lived in the NW and has been my daily driver and adventure companion since 2014.
- ARB Awning (not pictured but included)
- Window Tint
- 16” steel rims and all weather tires
- Auxilary Battery under driver seat
- Truck Fridge
- Propex Heater
- Big Brake Kit
Misc. Maintenance & Items Replaced:
- Stainless Steel coolant pipes
- All coolant hoses replaced
- All fuel lines replaced
- New Exhaust
- Steering Rack & Tie Rods replaced
The odometer was replaced by the original owner at the dealership in December 1988 at 15,507 miles (mileage listed above includes this amount), and I have the receipts from Carter Motors for the work. I have service records from original owner and my time with him available. Runs and drives great. One knob.
Let me know what else you want to see/know.