1982 Vanagon Westfalia Price: $49900
This is 1982 VW Westfalia 2WD that will take you where you wanna go!
Listed below is a detailed list of the work that has been completed.
- Engine conversion through Eurotek Motors. Original 1.6 Diesel removed and replaced with a fully rebuilt 1.9TD (2019). Currently has less then 2000km's on new engine.
- Transmission rebuild and geared.
- New clutch
- All break /fuel lines replaced and brakes serviced Aug 2019
- Poweflex bushings throughout
- Fox suspension
- GW 1.5" lift springs throughout / .5" spacers in rear.
- New bosh starter
- Painted callipers
- Mefro 16" rims
- Upgraded 944 CVA axles Kit with HD Rockford boots
- BF Goodrich KO2 tires
- KC Highlites LED luggage rack mounted side lights
- Helle head lights
- Linex treated lower rocker panels, bumpers, inside front door wheel wells and in area in back hatch that could be hit with supplies while loading.
- Windows out and all seals replaced.
- All door seals replaced
- Windows out body work professionally restored to a Mercedes Mountain grey with satin matt top coat.
- GW mud flaps
- OEM floor matts
- Interior fully restored and seats professionally recovered with vinyl/fabric. Rear bench seat, engine cushion, and upper sleeping area had foam replaced/recovered.
- Sounds deadening throughout with dynamat.
- New closed foam insulation throughout.
- Auxilary battery system with 216 amp hours. We installed 2 x 6v batteries to create a 12v system that will provide ample power. It is overkill.
- internally mounted blue seas usb plugs (total of 6)
- Blue seas 12v charging port next to sink
- Blue seas amp meter
- blue seas fuse block with 12 fuses. (All of our battery system is independent from original wiring. NOTHING is connected to the stock wiring.
- Charges off starter for quicker charging.
- Over sink/table undercount led pot lighting
- Under bench LED lighting
- Propex heater
- All new red oak door panels/bus panels professionally recovered in 2 tone vinyl and 1/4 foam behind vinyl.
- Infinity 5 1/4 reference speakers mounted in Rocky Mountain West door pockets in front, JBL 4" in back. 10" Cerwin Vega Sub.
- JBL bluetooth stereo deck.
- Custom built Black Walnut tables x 2.
- Stove has been taken apart and refinished with new copper piping for stove and furnace in compliance with Ontario code.
- New Manchester Tank onboard propane tank with extend-a-stay kit added which allows the connection of a bbq or additional propane should you run out.
- Original fridge converted to storage
- Water tank removed during restoration and cleaned and new hose added.
- All new GW connection ports.
- Fridge vent delete kit installed.
- Venture Libre 'Westy Bravo' tool organizer on back of closet.
- Ketzel seat back organizer
- Magnetic socket magnets above engine hatch.
- Sunbrella sun shade for between pop top and luggage rack.
- Yakima roof rack 3 bar system on false rain gutters with HD backing plates.
- Tint through out
- New front windshield
- New decals through out
- Custom painted Fiamma F45s 10' awning
- Fiamma T3 bike rack
- Big shot shifter
- New Pergo waterproof flooring
- Pop top tent replaced with 3 window from Bus Depot
- Rear pop top lift assist system. This will allow me to pop the top with a Thule box and canoe)
- Bus depot door screens and rear hatch screens
Many more upgrades. Must see.
This vehicle was appraised in May 2019 for $66,384.00 + HST and the appraisal will be supplied to the new owner.