1990 Vanagon w Rooftop Solar + Custom Features Price: 12500
Four-Speed Manual, almost 295,000 miles - but not on original engine, has spent much of the last two years living in a covered/protected garage in LA. Exterior is in good shape, interior is nice, and runs like a dream.
Lots of custom work put into it!
- Rooftop solar panel connecting to an Aux Battery to charge any and all devices.
- Custom wood roof rack w/ storage space and ladder
- Custom wood gear box w/ 2 large cup holders
- New radio and speakers
Smog check completed (with flying colors), registration valid through May 2020.
Drives great - just took it on a trip to Death Valley without any problems.
For more details, see below.
- Runs smoothly - no driving issues
- CB Radio: If you're into that type of thing.
- Stereo w/ Aux Cord.
- Safe included: For keeping things safe while camping.
- VW Parts Book: The bible of self-maintenance
- See custom details
- Armrests have come off on driver and passenger seats
- CB Radio is disconnected - needs to be re-linked
- Rusting around the windshield
- Heater squeals when running
- The van was keyed when it was owned by a previous owner. It's on my to-do list to try to paint over it.
- A/C runs, but is not cold.
- Drivers side window has a whine when no windows (driver or smoking) are opened.