1987 Vanagon Westfalia Camper Van with Pop-Up Top Price: 22,000
1987 Vanagon Westfalia Camper Van with Pop-up Top
Injury forces sale stop buy and test drive my van then we will talk about price.
• Excellent running condition, 4 speed stick shifts.
• Upgraded radio with speakers
• Rebuilt suspension, wheel bearings, bushings, upper & lower control arm
• Rebuilt rack and pinion
• 16” alloy with new tires
• New radiator with new sensors and new coolant hoses.
• Approx. 66,000 on rebuilt motor
• AMC Heads new coil plug wires fuel lines and clamps new starter alternator fuel filters x2 trailer hitch roof racks not shown extra 12 volt outlets after market oil gauge on engine meter mounted on dash
• Transmission was rebuilt by Kevin @ Transwest in Torrance
• Recently rebuilt trans axils with heavy duty boots on CV joints
• Rebuilt shifting linkage with added quick shift with extension
• New master cylinder and clutch cly
• Rebuilt front brake calibers,rear brakes and drums new
• Rebuilt power steering pump
• Has a rear heater currently not installed
• K&N Filter
• Approx. 233,990 miles on frame
• Original floor plan with rear seat/bed, and original cabinetry
• Stovetop with prophane tank, sink, and table
• NO Fridge converted to a cabinet
*Have receipts for all repairs
Too much other work to list I will show and explain when you stop by
*Cons: Needs some body work and paint. Needs new window seals, fan motor in dash, front seats, and new upholstery.
Must Drive to Appreciate!
Asking $22,000 OBO
Cash offer only
*Serious inquires only please
Please contact Randy Aaronsen @ 562) 761-4342 or [email protected]