2003 VW Eurovan Full Camper with 57K Miles Price: 0
This is one of 30 excellent Volkswagen Eurovan Campers and Weekenders currently in our inventory. Each camper in our inventory is a Certified Pre-Owned unit that undergoes our 150+ point mechanical and camping equipment inspection. We do not purchase from auctions or deal in salvaged titles, all of our vehicles come to us from private parties and are hand-selected to meet our high standard of quality and condition. Any and issues that do not meet our requirements at the time of inspection are then repaired. Under our Premium Reconditioning Package, we also address any and all cosmetic blemishes inside and out, including but not limited to Upholstery, interior vinyl discoloration, flooring/carpeting, exterior damage, and paint. Additional information regarding our Certified Pre-Owned Inspection and repairs may be found here: https://www.poptopheaven.com/certified.asp
The Eurovan Camper
The 2003 Volkswagen Eurovan Full Camper features Volkswagen's dependable 2.8L VR6 24-valve 6-cylinder (we commonly see 250+ thousand miles, and yes, you read that right). Featuring 201 horsepower and 185 Ft/Lbs of Torque. We average about 18/22 MPG! This model year also features the adaptive 4-speed automatic transmission, 4,400lb tow rating, and disc brakes all around, throw in cruise control (standard) and you're ready for a seriously comfortable camping trip. For a complete list of all the Eurovan Specifications visit our website here:https://www.poptopheaven.com/about_fc_wkn.asp
Camping and Interior Features
The word camping does not have to be synonymous with uncomfortable. Winnebago looked to the original Westfalia design and loaded every nook and cranny with features to help you live out your tiny house vanlife dreams and not have to sacrifice bringing your saddle blankets, string lights, and climbing gear. You won't need to endlessly rearrange your interior since everything is built-in or has its place.
Camping components include:
• Seats 4 and up to 5 or 6 depending on an optional middle seat (not included).
• Sleeps up to 4, 2 below (bed 74''x 42'') and 2 up top in the pop top (Bed 74''x 43'' and up to 400 Lbs, don't worry it will hold you and a friend no problem!)
• Captain's Chairs rotate to face the party while parked for dining or playing cards
• 2 Utility/ Dining Tables stow away when not in use or easily latch to the galley
• Vinyl Flooring keeps messes to a minimum and cleans up super easy!
• Stainless Steel Sink and countertop
• 2-Burner LP Stove with Stainless Steel Splatter Shield
• 3-Way Powered 2.1Cu Ft Norcold Refrigerator (this means the fridge will work wherever you take it)
• 12 Gallon On-Board Fresh Water Tank
• 8 Gallon Grey (Waste Water) Tank, Leave No Trace!
• 5.9 Gallon LP Tank
• LCD Monitor Panel, keep track of your water, propane, and battery levels
• 12,000 BTU Thermostatically Controlled Furnace, set it and stay cozy through the coldest of nights
• 15 Cu Ft of Cabinet Storage, including pantry and wardrobe.
• 120 Amp Deep Cycle Camping Battery and Utility Storage
• Shoreline Power (may be plugged into electricity at a campground)
• Auxiliary Water Sprayer
• Over-Cab Storage with Tie-Downs
• Screened Windows for a lovely cross-breeze
• Full privacy via shades and curtains
• Want more? We have a TON of upgrades and accessories available. Let us know what you'd like to add on or visit https://www.poptopheaven.com/shop.asp
The Cherry on Top?
This Eurovan Camper, as well as the rest of our Campers, Weekenders, and Rialtas, purchased with the Premium Reconditioned Package include a 24 month/24,000 mile Powertrain Service Contract that honors any certified mechanic (meaning it's not your Uncle doing the repairs) in the United States and Canada. This also includes Roadside Assistance.
Our Reconditioning Process
You'll have to excuse us if you catch us rambling on about everything we do to these vans while they're here. We spend more time with them than we do with our families in most cases. It's what happens when you really love what you do. For more information about what our team of Volkswagen Eurovan experts does to each of our vehicles as part of our reconditioning process, click the following link https://www.poptopheaven.com/what_we_do.asp
Don't Live down the street, or even in the sunny part of California? It's ok, neither do roughly 65% of our customers. We can ship to just about anywhere in the US. Ask us for a quote. It's usually cheaper than the flight out and the drive back.
Thanks for sticking with us through all of that. We just really like to make sure you have as much information as possible to make the best decision possible. We're not an aggressive bunch, give us a call we're happy to help answer questions and point you in the right direction. www.poptopheaven.com