1972 SB Newly Restored - Custom Price: $15000
1972 SB pan-off restoration. Resto completed in 2018, time to sell to make room for the next project.
• Car given a 4-page spread in the April 2019 Hot VW.
• A beautiful 1776, balanced and blueprinted for maximum performance. Heads-up Performance head work complements a freeway flyer transmission.
• Chassis sandblasted and painted, suspension parts powdercoated. All suspension parts from Top Line.
• Vintage Speed SuperFlow setup for the exhaust/header system.
• Genuine Porsche 15x6 deep dish Fuchs.
• 1965 Beetle gas tank neck braised on to a new Super Beetle tank fitted with a tank liner. Gravitek sprayed on the exterior of the tank. Looks beautiful, and no more stinky gas smell.
• A fabricated metal dash totally transforms the interior.
• The headliner is a one-piece backed with plenty of sound deadening material, with all the metal tabs removed and ground smooth for a clean look. Seats modified into low backs, both comfortable and attractive.
• Bumpers, door handles, head/tail light trim all powdercoated.
• Fresh air hoses and box removed. Metal welded into the hood vent gives a smoother look and also makes it water-tight.
• Vintage Speed shifter and deck lid stand-off.
• Rear side-vents cut out and all the factory foam removed. New metal gives a sleeker look, and keeps things water-tight.
• A clean, elegant car that is a joy to drive.
• $15K (Car can be sold with or without the Porsche wheels and/or motor. Price will be adjusted/negotiated at that time.)
Please note: Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements. Shipping of car will not be done until payment is received and verified. Checks will not be accepted, cash or bank transfer only. Fraud will be reported immediately.
I can provide more pictures upon request. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: Rick Rojas 239-633-9366 (call or text) or [email protected]