58 low light / 3100.00 //WITH OpTIoNS **REDUCED ** Price: 3100.00
Hello , selling my 1958 low light ghia project...bought this about 2 years ago..and been buying part for it ever since*** NOT selling parts...everything's goes with the car******
From asking 6300
A. 5.8k as shown
B. 5k I keep the 58 steering wheel ..you get the one on the car now
C. 4,500. 00 I keep the above + the carpet kit
D. 4,200 I keep the above and the front turn signals (will later send correct for 58 kg)
E. 4000 I keep the above + the brake rebuilt parts stuff..
F. 3700.00 keep all of the above+ sun visors
G. 3300.00 keep all of the above + motor..
H. 3100.00 I keep the radio + all off the above
This is the only way I can lower the price
Just pick any options A thru h
Thanks for looking
it comes with a very complete 1100 cc motor that turns freely . car not running...
The bad ass lowered ghia in the 3rd to the last picture is not mine...it was just my inspiration when I bought this one..I just love patina and the rusty look...that cool ghia belongs to someone else.
will need rust repair as you can see from the pictures , but i have purchased sheet metal replacement panels and also the floors pan halves are new from Denmark.
The car is very complete with all of the expensive and hard to find parts...Inncluding :
* all original GERMAN Large logo sekurit glass , all off the windows including door glass and quarter window glass,
*, door chrome moldings
* front and rear seats..
* original 1958 head lights and head light rings
*original 1 yr only complete 1958 steering wheel
*original hard plastic waffled sun visors and rear view mirror
*original german hella tail light and tail light bulb holders .
* front nose emblem and rear ghia script have been rechromed ...side ghia emblem is included too.
* all of the hardware to have the brakes re-done,,,including soft lines, hard lines, master cylinder...wheel cylinders and brake pads ..all included with the car.
* brand new carpet kit in light beige/ brown oatmeal color .
* shifter not shown in pictures but included
* very nice and clean sapphire I radion in the dash.
* most off the new replacement body rubber and seals are included , approx .80%
* bumpers are gone...sold to a good friend.
the car needs restoration..but is very..very complete and that is the reason that i bought it.
this 58 ghia comes with a bill of sale only... i was going for a hood ride, patina look..but now I have to focus on another project that i have.
**out of respect for your time and mine ....low ball offers wont get a reply **** if you dont have 15k to buy a nice decent running low light ghia this one could be right for you at half the price ....replace the floor pans...do the brakes and go thru the electrical....clean the carb and check the engine,....and you will be riding this bad ass ghia in 2 weeks!
500.00 dlls NONE refundable deposit locks the deal the remaining bal within 5 days.
**all sales are final, no warrantee/ guarantee written or implied..."sold as-is" no returns/ no refunds .