1965 Ruby Red Custom Bug Price: $30K obo 5k drop
Beautiful rust free 1965 Bug with custom paint. This car belonged to the infamous John "Hook" Christensen owner of Hook's VW Parts and Auto Repair in Spokane, WA.
This is a rare opportunity to own a legends car, a truly one of a kind set up.
- 1914cc Engine w/ Duel 44 IDF's
- Engle FK8 Cam
- 4:37 Ring & Pinion Transmission
- Retro Sound Stereo w/ 2 6"x9" Speakers
- 2" Narrowed Beam
- Real Centerline Wheels (15" in Rear, 13" in Front)
- Authentic Raider Pop-out Latches
- Albert Swan Mirrors
- Roof Rack included in Sale (Accessories are not)
- Harley Tombstone Rear Turn Signals
- '49 Ford Glass Front Turn Signals
- Stainless Steel Rain Deflectors
- Custom Interior
- Custom Steering Wheel
- Custom Hot Rodder Paint & Pin-striping w/ Gold Metal Leaf
- Scat Drag Fast Shifter
- EMPI Stainless Steel Header & Muffler
Will have more photos available upon request, asking price is 30k OBO, all reasonable offers considered.
Thanks for looking, Email with any questions...