1982 NEW 1.9L AAZ DIESEL Type 2 Vanagon RIVIERA Price: 25000
1982 DIESEL Watercooled Volkswagen Type 2 (T3) Vanagon Camper Van. NEW 1.9 1Y (AAZ) Long Block Engine. Four speed manual transmission. Approximately 15K miles driven on new engine (from Alaska, to Florida, to Illinois, to California). Extremely reliable and regular maintenance. No/MINIMAL rust. Ziebart coated in 2018 to protect panels and underbelly. Unique riviera pop up camper. Garage kept. Was equipped with camper set, however I started to remove sink/fridge/stove to redo cabinets and flooring. Need money due to COVID and would like to hand off to someone who will appreciate this unique find. Inside is a project but engine and body are pristine condition. Happy to provide information of my mechanic and receipts of work for specific questions if needed. Asking 25k. Please message me for more details!
Work I have put in:
1. Master cylinder and vacuum booster replaced
2. Diesel water pump replaced
4. Timing belt replaced
5. Heater core & blower motor replaced
6. CV boots, transmission seals, left outer cv joint, and sway bar bushings replaced
7. LED lights.
8. New speakers, radio, and sound wiring.
9. Extra 12V battery.
10. Extra diesel heater.
11. New Michelin tires
1. Interior kitchen sink/propane fridge/stove needs to be reconnected (including original cabinet with all accoutrements)
2. Gas gauge intermittently works
3. Third gear syncro could use replacing however is drivable and OK