1970 Karmann Ghia Convertible -Mild Custom Price: 15000
**** PRICE REDUCTION ****
Iíve owned the car for 25 years.
The full frame off restoration, body work, and all mechanical work was all done by professional Volkswagen specialists. Since that time the car has been stored inside a garage and has not been driven only in the summers on the weekends.
The motor was completely rebuilt and bored to a 1641 cc. The interior has custom seats and was completely redone at the same time as the restoration.
The entire vehicle is in excellent shape and I would rate it as an 8.5 out of 10.
The colour scheme is crazy purple exterior and a gray interior. Here are some of the customizations which were done for my personal taste.
- Chrome removed from various areas
- Bumpers Replaced with blade style bumper and painted to match.
- Front turn signals removed and very custom frenched signals into the blade bumpers.
-one piece Fibreglass front end with absolutely perfect lines - very difficult on this car as each body was hand built at the Karmann factory for Volkswagen.
- custom sport front seats which allow you to adjust many options for comfort.
- custom top with built in plastic window (instead of the ridiculous glass window it came with).
- front dashboard - removed fake wood grain and painted and finished to
- fibreglass floorpans - zero rust forever.
Runs great and very reliable vehicle which has been babied for the last 25 years.
Asking $15,000 US funds and open to offers