4 piece Upholstered Cab Panels for Microbus Price: $800 for 4 panels
Here is an upholstered cab set for a microbus.
Often the cab door panels get really thrashed, and the bottom third might be gone. Sometimes the panels have been tossed. The kicks get lost, particularly the drivers side.
But the ones in the back of the bus could be fine. So you might just want these four pieces, not a complete new set.
* The cab door panels come with clip holes if for a push button cab door handle bus, Dec 63 through 67, if needed*
* The panels are drilled for the trim, and new metal trim is already installed. *
* The panels come with a vapour barrier already installed *
* Holes for door handle and clips are in the board, but not through the vinyl. You will need to punch through the vinyl when installing.*
* With Pockets on the cab door panels, the 4 piece set is $950.
- the pockets are painted to co-ordinate with the vinyl colour.
- the vinyl pocket liner is installed before the pocket is riveted on. This is how the originals were done.
There are a number of changes for kick panels, so kindly let me know which style your bus wants.
This price is for panels in
* Mesh Grey
* Mesh Platinum
* Como Green
The Aero Papyrus, Aero Baleric, Blue Grey is available, although the vinyl costs more. The price is higher to cover the vinyl costs.
These panels will be made for you, they are not kept in stock.
Shipping is about $43 to West Coast, $63 to East Coast.
I can make you an entire set for your microbus, please let me know year, model, and interior colour.
- - - - - - - -
Here is a link to pictures with installation tips: