2000 Eurovan Camper Price: 38950
Selling our beloved Camper Van as we need to install as septic at our cabin. We are sad to be departing but excited for it to have new adventures!
Mileage 116,400 miles
We are the 2nd owners of the van purchased in 2016 from the original buyers in Long Beach CA.
Van was purchased originally for a 1.5 month Journey to Alaska and back. It made it the 6k miles all ok and has been making journeys around the seattle area after.
In preparation for this a long list of overhaul was done at 105k.
1. Transmission Cooler Installed
2. Transmission Filter/Fluid Changed
3. New Engine Water Pump and Thermostat Installed
4. New Timing Chain and Chain Guides Installed
5. Lifted with GoWesty Pads in back and Torsion Bar adjustment in front
6. New Bilstein HD shocks installed.
7. Rear Brakes Replaced (Front Brakes were still 80%+)
8. Full Front Runner Roof Rack Installed
9. BFG KO2s on 16" Steel Wheels with Tiquan Hub Caps installed
10. ARB awning with Gowesty Hardware Installed
11. ARB full tent room purchased
12. Fritz Rear Tent Purchased
13. VMax AGM MR137 120 AH installed
14. New Fresh Water Pump with Higher Flow Rate Installed (For showers with propane heater, Heater Not Included)
15. AC compressor and condenser replaced
16. Heater burners and ignitor system replaced
17. New Pop Top Locking hydraulic struts
18. 3M Window Tinting Installed
19. Line-X Installed
2019 year improvements:
1. Renogy 200 Watt 12V Rv System Installed
2. Norcold Fridge Removed, and Vitrifrigo C60i installed with Rev-a-shelf Pull out on left side.
3. Linear Actuators for Poptop Actuator. Installed 2x Firgelli 400 lb rated. Video of Actuation here => https://youtu.be/e1H2WOyVcV4
4. New Clock Spring
5. EGR solenoid and Temp Sensor Replacement.
Van comes with following:
1. Tents as mentioned above
3. Sun Visor
4. Telescoping Ladder
5. Original Locking Struts and brackets for roof pop top
6. Back up Mechanicals: Front New Rotor and Pads, thermostat, water pipes and coil
6. Fancy plastic dishware that was given to us to pass down from owner to owner
1. Rock Chip in Front Window
2. Some Paint imperfects on front
Serious inquiries only, Van has no mechanical issues.
Cash Only or Bank Wire Transfer Only. No Trades. Title in possession
Van has been cleaned with disinfectant, and will be cleaned after someone looks at it