89 Vanagon Westfalia w/new GoWesty Waterboxer Eng Price: 34500
1989 Vanagon Westfalia w/ GoWesty rebuilt Waterboxer engine (sub-5,000 miles)
5/25: Price reduced to $30,000 firm.
Well cared for vehicle with regular service and care by Verner's Automotive and Wolfsburg Autowerks in Boulder. Starts great and runs smooth. Automatic transmission. Popup camper and fabric solid. New popup and luggage rack seals. Interior appointments include new curtains, custom swing-out table, new laminate flooring, imitation wood paneling wallpaper, rear bench shoulder belts, and metal window cranks. Exterior add-ons include a Fiamma F45 awning, a protective bra, and a luggage rack cargo box. We've loved this car and hate to see her go... but she's ready for new adventures.
– < 5,000 miles on rebuilt new engine
– < 6,000 miles on new tires
– New popup & luggage rack seals
– Power inverter
– 2-burner propane stove
– Sink w/ fitted GoWesty cutting board
– Water storage tanks & pump
–AM/FM/CD radio w/ front & rear speakers. *1/8" plug w/ adapter (not included) can be affixed to smart phone
–Heat and blowers work well
–Relatively new windshield wipers
–All maintenance and repair work documented & available
– Repairs & additions since 2011: new steering rack, water pump, fuel filter, gas tank & cap, front & rear shocks, muffler, thermostat, coolant hoses, coolant distributor, water pipe, exhaust pipe, oxygen sensor
– Regular maintenance & service since we purchased the vehicle (oil, plugs, tires)
–Notes: "Very Good" condition with the following minor issues:
• front end chips & tiny patches of surface rust (this prompted us to purchase the bra)
• slight surface scratch on rear passenger side
• interior sliding door needs new vinyl (we have purchased a replacement [unupholstered] panel that is included in purchase price)
• very slight dent in rear hatch
–We're happy to discuss via phone for serious inquiries. Please email first.