Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

74 Thing- 17K original miles, loaded,
Photo link: Forum code:
74 Thing- 17K original miles, loaded,
Author Photo
bill iler
Samba Member

Photos: 55

74 Thing- 17K original miles, loaded, Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:49 am     Views: 68      Rating: Not rated

I should never have sold this Thing. It was used indoors, only, on the second floor of a furniture warehouse in Boston, thats where the 17K came from. Loaded with every option (chrome wheels, shifter, steering wheel, radio w /orig speaker housing, stripe kit, all tools, jacks, windshield and top covers, evidence of accessory horns on fenders (removed before I got it) every sticker in place and not a drop of rust anywhere.
Also, all docs, OG exhuast, and OG green top from VW - one of the last ones sold by the Thing Shop.

I am hoping someone here knows where it went (the person I sold it to in 2009 had it only a yaer and may no longer be with us)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.