Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Help I'd this tent
Photo link: Forum code:
Help I'd this tent
Author Photo
59panel
Samba Member

Photos: 3

Help I'd this tent Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:47 pm     Views: 100      Rating: Not rated

I've owned a bunch of sundial and riviera tents. This is different as it doesn't have the grommets or the slide in rope. It ties all around maybe to a roof rack? It's 7.5 feet long, 52 in deep, 5 inch overhang with fringe. No makers marks. It might not be vw but was represented as so by seller on this sight. Thin sundial type material and came with matching bag that was red/white on one side and green/white on other. Want to sell but need to id and price. Seems new but I bought it 10 years ago before the proliferation of repro sun relax camper tent and awnings. Thanks

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.