Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

stolen doka
Photo link: Forum code:
stolen doka
Author Photo
silver creek motors
Samba Member

Photos: 1

stolen doka Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:55 pm     Views: 2126      Rating: Not rated

Hi, I'm new to TheSamba. I bought a Doka for the classifieds on the Samba and when I went to pick it up after flying from Utah to Maryland then driving 10 1/2 hours one way, it was gone. I know it sounds like BS. I figure the best place to look for it is on this forum. I bought it from Rob in Ontario Canada. The VIN is WV2VB0242FH026076 It's a white 85 Doka. Apparently it was his tenant who took it. He also tried to steal his syncro single cab. If anyone has seen it, let me know. I'm not too savy on posting, the pic is in the stolen vw section. Thank you

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.