Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My new addition, Jaeger
Photo link: Forum code:
My new addition, Jaeger
Author Photo
Coldpoutine
Samba Member

Photos: 2

My new addition, Jaeger Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:54 am     Views: 35      Rating: Not rated

I've been dreaming about him for ages and finally took the dive. After fighting my way through like a dozen auctions... and there are not many in Canada close to Toronto. I am only sad that we only got him in mid July. We'll have to tuck him in before too long. Toronto winters are brutal and I have no intention of winter use.

Previous owner took out the stove and fridge (which still worked before he took it out about 5 years ago to replace with more efficient 12V cooler). It's for sale but I've just not taken pictures. Considering harvesting pieces to build a different cabinet. i.e. I love the pop-out table from the side of the fridge.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.