Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

The PHOENIX (1982 diesel westy 1.6na)
Photo link: Forum code:
The PHOENIX (1982 diesel westy 1.6na)
Author Photo
rsvp
Samba Member

Photos: 58
Location: Annapolis, MD(but usually travelin' somewhere else)

The PHOENIX (1982 diesel westy 1.6na) Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:03 pm     Views: 37      Rating: Not rated

The phoenix got its name because it was about to be a parts car, I rescued it in the ground up restoration, replacing pretty much everything. I modernized it with late-model Carot fiberglass cladding.It's got GoWesty 1.5" lift springs and a bunch of interesting add-ons...burleys swing away rear mounted spare tire carrier and super heavy duty class III hitch. In the front it hasA grease car spare tire waste vegetable oil tank, and the bolt on euro spec bully bar...which I think scares away all deers, Camrys and other miscellaneous road annoyances.it's still powered by a rebuilt 1.6 naturally aspirated diesel, and always is overloaded.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.