Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Visiting "The Christmas Caddy," 12/10/2016, Branford, CT
Photo link: Forum code:
Visiting "The Christmas Caddy," 12/10/2016, Branford, CT
Author Photo
Stock Steve
Samba Member

Photos: 2109

Visiting "The Christmas Caddy," 12/10/2016, Branford, CT Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:00 pm     Views: 116      Rating: Not rated

To hopefully help with a request for a couple more pictures of how the 186/65R15 redline radials from Coker look on my '70 Bug (on refinished 5.5" wide original Porsche 914 "hubcap" wheels--the Porsche-specific offset keeps them tucked in nicely), as asked on its dedicated SAMBA thread (http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=457706), here are a couple more shots from Saturday, December 10th, 2016, when I drove the Bug over to the center of Branford, CT, to drop off some new, unwrapped toys at a Christmas toys donation event called "The Christmas Caddy," featuring, of course, a flashy red decorated Caddy. It was a chilly but clear day, and the local high school had some carolers out as well, adding to the festive spirit of the day.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.