Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My 78 Super Beetle Convertible Champaign II
Photo link: Forum code:
My 78 Super Beetle Convertible Champaign II
Author Photo
KC_Cliff
Samba Member

Photos: 5

My 78 Super Beetle Convertible Champaign II Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 am     Views: 20      Rating: Not rated

A buddy of mine pulled this out of a barn a while back. I'm in the middle of doing the floor pans right now followed by new carpet and a headliner, then suspension. Motor seems to run pretty good, not planning to do much yet other than a tune up. The Bosch Airflow Control fuel injection seems to be running properly and I have been studying up on this system here including the compatibility with the pertronix module. Seems like it will work but I am not convinced yet. There is not a trigger plate on the AFC FI. Looks like the ECU reads RPMs from the coil... More research to do... All fun stuff!!!

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.