Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

off to paint
Photo link: Forum code:
off to paint
Author Photo
Pete VW
Samba Member

Photos: 26

off to paint Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:46 am     Views: 58      Rating: Not rated

Made it to Florida ok. Did not make the trip with top up. Lucky no rain for three days and no problems at my home from hurricane.
Pulled beam going to switch to bug spindles so as to have more adjustment range. Going to have to dent up the trunk floor either side of gas tank to get clearance for shock towers. I think 1/2 inch or less.
Received my Rebel wiring harness this will be the third build with their harness. The quality is top notch and you have to work had to burn it when shrinking connectors.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.