Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Unusual Italian-mfg 4x130 alloys
Photo link: Forum code:
Unusual Italian-mfg 4x130 alloys
Author Photo
Stock Steve
Samba Member

Photos: 2109

Unusual Italian-mfg 4x130 alloys Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:42 pm     Views: 167      Rating: Not rated

These are some fairly unusual 15" diameter, 6" wide, 4x130 alloys that I purchased recently from a Samba seller. I was pretty sure I had never seen them before, and the seller told me that, as far as he knew, they were only sold for one year, by one of the big California aftermarket VW parts houses, which is when he bought them, approximately 12 years ago. I need to study and document the markings on the back more thoroughly, but from what I recall seeing, they were made in Italy. Might have to start up a new thread for these in the custom wheels & tires section of the forums...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.