Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1972 Super Beetle rebuilt suspension adjustable struts
Photo link: Forum code:
1972 Super Beetle rebuilt suspension adjustable struts
Author Photo
YellowBeetleSB
Samba Member

Photos: 75

1972 Super Beetle rebuilt suspension adjustable struts Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:48 pm     Views: 44      Rating: Not rated

1972 Super Beetle 1302s all new suspension with adjustable struts, 4 disc brakes and stainless steel braided lines.
Weird thing is, I told them not to lower it and when I got it, it was slammed in the front and wouldn't drive because the stock tires rubbed the fenders so much. They told me that they couldn't raise it anymore and it was on the highest setting. What the heck kind of adjustable struts are these? They had to fabricate something that was able to raise it 1inch, which doesn't rub when I'm driving the car alone but if I have a passenger, it rubs on turns.

View user's profile Send private message Facebook Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.