Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Turbine Time - 10
Photo link: Forum code:
Turbine Time - 10
Author Photo
Exaktaphile
Samba Member

Photos: 239

Turbine Time - 10 Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:30 am     Views: 52      Rating: Not rated

This is a test spot of Deltron 2000 DBC basecoat to check color. The turbine has no problem atomizing the product when mixed to spec. The lack of overspray was pretty unbelievable. I dialed-in a good spray pattern and then varied the pressure a little to nearly eliminate the overspray. I sprayed slightly wet coats so the flake will lay down. This is a super fine flake so it probably isn't a huge deal.

The PPG formula that's on the internet is the right hue for my car but the flake is too big. We're reconfiguring the formula with small flake so it matches a very small sample from my car that couldn't be computer matched because of size. hvlp turbine

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter

All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2018, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB