Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Paint
Photo link: Forum code:
Paint
Author Photo
Exaktaphile
Samba Member

Photos: 241

Paint Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:24 pm     Views: 105      Rating: Not rated

I got a good deal on a 6-stage turbine motor so I decided to check out the hvlp turbine craze. I built this one with variable speed and a 4-6 stage switch (see gallery). It will outperform all of the retail units on the market except maybe one.

I have to learn how to use the low pressure so I've been painting unseen areas to see what the differences are from compressor spraying (and, to get rid of a couple color samples I had mixed up). This is the first try at clear and it atomized very well without overreduction. lowlight 1957 Ghia trout blue l330 forellenblau

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.