Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Trying to locate this 1966 Roadrunner tintop Bus camper
Photo link: Forum code:
Trying to locate this 1966 Roadrunner tintop Bus camper
Author Photo
rpureber
Samba Member

Photos: 23

Trying to locate this 1966 Roadrunner tintop Bus camper Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:02 am     Views: 42      Rating: Not rated

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me locate a Bus I used to own. It's a 1966 Roadrunner camper conversion. It was listed here on The Samba and I think I communicated via email/phone calls. There was a guy that did export/import out of San Diego that was associated with a shop somewhere in France. As far as I remember, there was a mutual friend (to the export/importer and French shop) that was the end-purchaser. It was picked up from my house in Denver, CO on Monday January 20th, 2014. I'm sure this is a long shot, but I can't find any of the correspondence and I'm not sure how else to find it. I guess the point of locating it is to see where it's at, what condition it's in, and hopefully to be notified if it is ever put up for sale. Thank you for any help.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.